- To provide a good-value, professional and responsive service. We aim to respond to all inquiries on the same day and provide an appointment if required with as short a wait as possible.
- To apply the most up-to-date theory and knowledge
- To think flexibly about what people need, without organisational constraints of policy and procedure
- To remain hopeful that psychological difficulties can be overcome
- To provide a personal service in which people feel that they are listened to and treated with respect
There are two offices: one in Bickley, Kent, and one in Seaford, East Sussex but people are also seen in their homes, in offices, in residential setting, or in prisons.